The first of a couple of supply wagons that I'm doing. Such wagons would feature in all of the duke's main battles, either where his encampment was overrun following his defeats or on the table edge supplying the Burgundian siege works. I've left off painting any Burgundian devices on the canvas cover, so that these are generic and can be used with any of my medieval armies.
The only slight adjustment I've made to this Perrys model is to have a three horse harness arrangement. This formation is shown in late medieval and early renaissance illustrations. The trickiest part was attaching the fuse wire traces and in concentrating on this, I realised afterwards that I've glued the front axle in position upside down - too late to change anything! Lesson learnt - which won't be repeated on the next one... The cover has been left loose and not glued on, so that I can swop it with the other wagon that's underway.