Saturday 28 September 2019

Burgundian Horseholders (II)

The first base has been painted and finished.


The trickiest task was attaching the reins to the spare horses, once I had glues all the models down to my usual 60mm square base. I drilled small holes to accept the wire and I think I've finally got most of them in and glued. I'm happy that the idea has translated OK into the first base.




I've now started work on the second one. The horses are Perry Agincourt and Wars of the Roses, with the page being a Steel Fist Miniatures model, with replacement head. Reins and stirrups were to be added, when I took the picture.


Will post when this one's painted up.
Cheerio for now.

10 comments:

  1. Handsome vignette, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one has come out really well and the newer one looks like it will too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, that turned out great! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely superb Simon, these will have many uses and look great in Vignettes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back producing great vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tripura Board 12th Class Latest and Last Year Exam Study Material for Syllabus, Question Paper etc, Hindi, English Medium Pdf Format, Tripura HS Question Paper 2021 Students Download Tripura Board 12th Model Paper 2021 at Official Website Only.

    ReplyDelete